Thursday, April 1, 2010

sex and the city...

Baru je habes tengok citer SEX AND THE CITY.. [just forget bout the first word]..

U should watch it… it makes me remember how much important a friend is… I think most of u all did watch it.. it’s not a new movie…

This movie shows how powerful a great bond between 4 friends is…

Completing each other and be a part of each other…

The strong one give the strength to the weak friend… the cheerful one give the happiness to the sad friend… the motivated one give hope to the give up friend… the kind one give support to the lonely friend…

Here I would like to thank all my friends… to the closest and all…

Especially to..

My best primary.. NOOR SYUHAIDA AQMAR & NUR HIDAYAH

My best lower secondary.. AIMAN AMALINA, NADIAH, IZZAINI, AZIYANTI, ZULAIQHA, MAIMUNAH…

My best upper secondary… ZERA ARIKA, SAZIELA, ASYIKIN, MUFIDAH, FIZRIN, ERYANA, FATIN…

My best foundation studies… YOT, SYAFA, SYAFIQA, AIN, AZA, YUSRA..

And to everybody that have ever make friend with me… u were all wonderful..thousands thanks from me….

No comments:

Daisypath Friendship tickers