Saturday, May 15, 2010

u're beautiful...

u're beautiful (korean drama) ost lyrics in english...


I shouldn’t have done it..

Should have just ignored…

Like I couldn’t even see…

Like I can’t see..

You…

From the first time..

Maybe I shouldn’t have seen..

I should’ve run away…

Should’ve pretended like I didn’t hear…

Pretending no to hear..

Couldn’t hear..

From the first time…

Shouldn’t have felt your love…

Without a word, I feel your love..

Without a word you give me love..

I keep it all here, even your breathe..

Holding onto you deep inside here..

But you’re leaving just like this..

Without a word, my love is leaving me..

Without a word, my love throws me away…

What will I have to say?

The word from my lips…

Were surprised by themselves…

It all came without a single word…


kampunggal..

if u can't love me, please dun let me see u.. from the begining.. dun ever give me hope, even once..

No comments:

Daisypath Friendship tickers